Ask the Stars: Character Appearance

This post is part of oracle rolls for my shounen Fate accelerated game. Here I'm asking the Ask the Stars oracle (by Chris McDowall) the appearance of my character. The big value of this kind of post is to see how other player (me) interpret and uses one abstract oracle for complex questions. 


-
How do I dress like?
4 (the hand:creation/misdirection)
2 (entombed:memory/death)

"I dress like my dead father used to, but with my own twist of fashion elements)." 

-
And how did my father used to dress like?
9 (The Elder:authority/tradition)
6 (Bowed: submission/mercy)

"He used to dress like a Buddhist monk, but kept his fighting hands wrapped in bandages and feet bare so he could constantly remember his own fragile human nature."
 

So I guess I'm

MATSUBI HOKUSHO
a shaved hair 16yo boy wearing Buddhist monk clothes and a big headphone on the neck. I walk bare feet and have my hands wrapped in the same straps my father once had his.

Comments

Most read